XauZit Cloud are offering you a FREE Trail cloud services enjoy your days and save your money!
Acceptable Use Policy
AUP (Acceptable Use Policy)
The information provided below constitutes a legal form of agreement between you (below referred to as “The Customer”) and XauZit Cloud (below referred to as “The Company”), legal owner of the domain name and web site cloud.xauzit.com (below referred to as “The Website”), each referred to herein as a “Party” and, when collectively, as the “Parties”.
All services provided by The Company may be used for lawful purposes only. All laws of Pakistan apply. XauZit Cloud reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
The Customer must hold The Company harmless and risk-free from any claims resulting from the use of The Company’s services. The Customer acknowledges that The Company prohibits the use of its services for distributing, storing or transmitting any copyrighted materials which includes, but are not limited to copyrighted music files, photographs, books or any other materials protected by the power of the law.
The offer of or possessing of such information or materials, or the offer to sale of any fake merchandise of a trademark holder will immediately result in the termination of that account. Accounts found to be in violation of others copyright will be instantly removed, or any access to it will be immediately stopped. If the account is found again to be in violation of copyright or trademark laws it will result in an immediate suspension and/or termination of the account.
We carefully evaluate new accounts to determine high-risk orders. Please do not take it personally if you are asked to verify a new account as you may have been selected randomly. Please provide the requested information at your earliest convenience to ensure that your account is set up as soon as possible.
Customers and End Users are entirely responsible for content
We do not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information customers or End Users may create. Because of this, we cannot, and do not, accept any responsibility from customers, End Users, or third parties, resulting from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive or illegal content or transactions. We specifically reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to customers or End Users engaged in the dissemination of material that may cause us to be subject to attacks on our network, or that while technically legal, run counter to our corporate principles. This type of content may include but is not limited to, racist, obscene, hateful material or those which create customer service or abuse issues for us.
Use of the Service
The Customer understands and agrees that all applications, scripts, software, as well as actions caused by them, hosted on their hosting account with The Company should comply with the following resource and acceptable use policy requirements:
The Customer hereby agrees that the usage of the applications, scripts, software products listed below is considered as strictly prohibited:
* Any kind of daemon processes, such as, but not limited to IRCD, BNC, proxy.
* Any type of web crawler software, nevertheless standalone or modular.
* Any type of software that interfaces with IRC or another type of relay chat networks.
* Any type of torrent applications, trackers, or clients. Your websites may contain links to legal torrent websites, but you may not host or store such on your account.
* Any type of Multi-Level Marketing websites
* Any type of cryptocurrency mining projects
* Any type of cryptocurrencies, forex or other kinds of exchange websites cannot be hosted on the Company’s servers.
The Customer agrees that
- That crontab jobs are required to be set for intervals larger than 30 minutes and The Company reserves the right to modify their timing in the case of need or overuse.
- That their usage of the services purchased by The Company may not participate in any legal or illegal file sharing, storage or peer to peer activities.
- That their website cannot contain explicit, inappropriate materials or link to such resources unless explicitly arranged with The Company. The Company reserves the right to determine which content is appropriate and violations may result in account suspension or account termination without further notice.
- Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, this AUP, or our ToS, is prohibited. You may not use the Service to directly facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
- You may not transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing
- You may not make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- You may not make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to XauZit Cloud website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other Customer of XauZit Cloud.
- You may not allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by XauZit Cloud.
- You may not cause a denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against XauZit Cloud servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- You may not use the service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of XayZit Cloud or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending account is subject to immediate termination and further investigation.
- You agree that you will not use the account provided by XauZit Cloud for storing any data if it is copyrighted and you are not the owner of the copyright. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted music or video files, copyrighted software, etc.
- You agree that you will not use the service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam.
- You agree that you will not use the service to sell, dispense, distribute or deliver or offer to sell, dispense, distribute or deliver or participate in the sale, distribution, dispensing or delivery of any prescription drugs or any form of illegal substances.
- Adult content must meet the local community standards and the non-obscenity criteria regulated by US legislation.
- If SSH access is required the Customer must complete an additional verification process and send their static IP address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XauZit Cloud reserves the right to refuse to provide or terminate the Service at its sole discretion. You expressly understand that the evolving nature of the Internet and E-commerce makes it necessary for us to reserve the right to make changes to this AUP at any time, and without notice. This AUP may not represent all possible ways in which you or an End User engage in unacceptable behavior. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole and exclusive judgment, what activities are unacceptable.