How to order Shared Hosting package
This article is very helpful because it shows how to order a shared hosting package from XauZit Cloud. Your account resides on a server that hosts multiple accounts.
ORDERING A SHARED HOSTING PACKAGE
To order a shared hosting package from XauZit Cloud, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://cloud.xauzit.com/
- On the top header, click the HOSTING drop down menu.
- Click SHARED HOSTING
- Select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- To use a free subdomain provided by XauZit Cloud, click Use a subdomain from XauZit Cloud.
- In future you can easily register a new domain name with XauZit Cloud, this time you are not able to use this service.
- Click continue, configure page appears.
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
- In the Choose currency list box, select the currency, by default it is USD.
- Click Continue. The Review & Checkout page appears.
- If you have any promo code, use promo code on apply promo code box.
- Click Checkout. The Checkout page appears.
- If you are already a member of XauZit Cloud then simply buy XauZit Cloud services otherwise you need to fill out your personal details and payment information.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service checkbox.
- Click Complete Order. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from XauZit Cloud that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new account.
- When your payment is successfully transferred, your services will be active automatically.